1. How do I pay for my reservation? Payment is always made in two instalments:
The booking deposit is made by credit card online, PayPal or bank transfer when the reservation is made.
The remainder, tourist tax plus security deposit is paid upon arrival by credit card or cash at the accommodation reserved.
2. What do I pay for an accompanying child?
Children up to 5 years are free. Travel cot will be provided at no cost. Please notify with the reservation.
Children of 6 years and older: the normal price for 1 person.
3. Is it possible to reserve for fewer than 3 nights or more than 4 months? This depends on the dates. Please contact us:
4. What happens when I want to cancel or alter a reservation that has been already made? Cancellations with more than 7 days before arrival - booking deposit will not be refunded and no further cost
Change of date up to 7 days before arrival - due to availability and 60€ service charge (per apartment).
Extension of reservation due to availability (no charge).
Change of number of persons no charge until 3 days before arrival, otherwise 20€ service charge.
For cancellation less than 7 days before arrival we charge 60% of the total rental cost
5. At what time is check-in/check-out? Check in time is after 2pm. If your arrival time is before 2pm, please ask by e-mail, whether an earlier check-in is possible. Check-out time is until 11am. Please check at check-in whether a later check-out is possible. This depends on the availability.
6. Is late arrival possible? We are prepared for late arrivals. There is no problem at all and there is no extra cost for late arrivals
7. Is there Internet access available and at what cost? Wireless Internet access (WiFi) is in all apartments available. The use of WiFi is free of charge for our guests.
8. Are linen and towels included? May I contract extra cleaning? Bed linen and bath towels will be provided for the use within the apartment, there are no beach towels. Extra cleaning (incl. bath and bed linen) during a stay may be pre-arranged at a cost of 35€.
9. How do to I get there? You will find the answer on the map
10. Can I bring domestic animals? No, sorry domestic animals are not allowed.
Barcelona Beach Apartments S.L.
Carrer de la Mestrança, 55
Registered Agent Generalitat de Catalunya: No. 6044
We use own and third-party cookies to improve our services and to show ads related to your preferences by analyzing your browsing habits. If you continue browsing, we will consider that you allow us to use them. You can change the settings or get more information on our "Cookies policy".